Borough Park and Recreation Programs include programs specifically for children as well as activities that accommodate all age groups.
Annual programs include:
- Tennis Program- BCTA tennis programs will be held at William E. Neis Park located on West St. near Lenape Middle School.
- First Saturday Chess (Historical Society Park) has been cancelled until further notice due to the ongoing Coronavirus public health situation.
- Youth Fishing - (Borough Dam), a community tradition that dates back as long as anyone now living can remember. Due to the ongoing public health emergency, the Youth Fishing Program, including the stocking event, Opening Day, and all Fishing Derbies, has been cancelled for 2021. Despite the cancellations, the pond will be stocked with a variety of species in 2021 and children, seniors, and the disabled may fish. The Program will return in 2022.
- Scenic Stroll - MASKS NO LONGER REQUIRED FOR FULLY VACCINATED PARTICIPANTS
- Arts and Crafts is Cancelled for the 2021 season due to Coronavirus
- Outdoor Games is Cancelled for the 2021 season due to Coronavirus
- The Parks and Recreation Board is pleased to announce the return of Summer Shows for Children in 2022. MASKS NO LONGER REQUIRED FOR FULLY VACCINATED PERSONS ATTENDING THESE SHOWS
- Fanny Chapman Pool Membership
To ensure you are notified when the programs are announced sign up for DMail.
Several area sports organizations are active in Doylestown Borough:
Baseball, softball, lacrosse, basketball, volleyball, field hockey
Doylestown Athletic Association Basketball, lacrosse, soccer
Central Bucks Athletic Association.
The Burpee Park Pavillion is currently available for rent.