Meets: 2nd Thursday at 6 pm
This council sub-committee is responsible for:
- The oversight of the activities of the Borough Manager, as defined by Borough ordinance.
- Preparation, review and presentation of the annual Borough budgets.
- Monitoring the financial affairs of the Borough, and shall make recommendations on any issue affecting Borough finance.
- Oversight of all investments including, but not limited to, the general fund, reserve fund and police pension fund.
- Oversight and review of the annual financial statements and audit.
- Insurance and benefits made available to borough employees.
- Setting Personnel Rules and Regulations applicable to all full and part time employees.
- Oversight of all personnel management issues involving borough employees.
This sub-committee acts as a liaison between Borough Council and the elected real estate collector and appointed earned income tax and local services tax collector.
- Noni West, Chair
- Ben Bell
- Tim Brennan
- Joe Frederick