The Water Department is located in Borough Hall at 57 West Court Street. Amy Kramer, the water department clerk, can be reached at 215 -345-4140 or by email: [email protected].
You can pay your bill on line or by mail with a check or in person with cash, check, or credit card.
Put your water account number in the memo of your check so it is posted to correct account. Note: Water account numbers are property specific – if you move to another Borough property the number will change. Putting the old number on the check will cause it to be applied to your former property even if it is not yours anymore.
We are pleased to offer the option of free and secure online payment of your water bill.
* Effective Thursday, September 24, 2020, our online bill payment service will be temporarily unavailable to bring you a new and improved payment service. Once the new service is active on Monday, September 28, 2020, you will need to register a new account. *
To set up your new online account go to: Pay My Waterbill and create a profile with your first and last name, a valid email address, and a new password. Click the 'Create Profile' button.
Once you have created a user profile, you will be taken to the Dashboard page where you can add your utility account, or multiple accounts if you have them.
To add an account to your profile:
- Click on the "Add Account" link on the top right of the Accounts box.
- Enter the account number listed on your utility bill. Please use the full account number, including the digits after the period. (Example: 123456.00 should be entered as 12345600.)
- Enter the service address that is listed on the utility bill. (A minimum of the first three characters of your address is acceptable.)
- Click the "Find Accounts" button.
- Once you have found your account, check the box next to the name on the account.
- Click the "Add Accounts" button. The account has now been added to your profile.
- Repeat this process if you receive multiple billing statements and wish to associate multiple accounts with your profile.
Any questions? Contact Amy Kramer at [email protected]