Meets: 2nd Tuesday at 6:00 pm
This council subcommittee is responsible for:
- Oversight of the activities of the Water Department.
- Oversight of the conditions of the public water system including both pumping and distribution.
- Billing and customer service issues relative to the provision of water service.
- License agreements for use of Water Department facilities.
This subcommittee acts as liaison to:
- The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection and the Bucks County Health Department for matters related to the public water system.
- The Doylestown Township Municipal Authority and other water service providers.
- Jen Jarret, Chair
- Joe Flood
- Noni West