Meets: 1st Monday at 6 pm
This council sub committee is responsible for:
- Oversight of the activities of the Public Works Department.
- Oversight of the conditions of public facilities, including roads, bridges, culverts, storm drainage, signs, street lights, traffic signals and parking facilities and other related items.
- Ice and snow control policy and activities.
- The Committee shall conduct the annual road tour and prepare the street resurfacing schedule for consideration by Borough Council.
- Oversight of the Leaf and Brush Collection Program.
- The street cleaning program.
- Issues related to Borough Hall and the Borough Public Works facility.
The subcommittee is a liaison for issues involving PECO, Comcast, Verizon and Bucks County Water and Sewer Authority facilities and projects.
- Joe Flood, Chair
- Ben Bell
- Larry Browne
- Joe Frederick