Use the form below to submit a report to our D-Works service request system. You can use it to report a concern or problem with the roads, parks, trees or water system. You can also use it if concerned about possible fire, health, zoning, property maintenance or land use/construction code violations.

You will receive a follow up email and a tracking number to follow your issue to resolution. Your issue will be reviewed in the order it was received and you may be contacted by the inspector investigating your complaint. When the issue is closed out you get the chance to rate us and let us know how we have done.

Please provide as much information as possible to assist us in locating and understanding the problem.

Do NOT use D-Works to report an emergency situation - Call 911.

Something went wrong. Please try again.