Doylestown Borough is seeking applicants for a part-time Parking Department Clerk. Starting wage is $18.14/hour. Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. with a half hour lunch break.
Assist the Parking Management Supervisor in the management of the Parking Department, including the processing of all parking violations, the correlation of all data into reports, and the collection and processing of all revenue generated by parking fines, provide customer service for inquiries and grievances pertaining to parking.
• Prepare parking notices and correspondence
• Maintain department files
• Coordinate with District Justice’s office as necessary
• Process parking fine payments
• Master and utilize enforcement and meter maintenance software
• Prepare and issue parking permit
• Answer parking-related inquiries and complaints
• Reconcile daily parking revenue
• Convey information about the Borough’s parking management programs to residents and visitors
• Assist parking enforcement personnel as needed
• Computer literacy, including a strong knowledge of Excel
• Microsoft Office and Google applications
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to speak well and write clearly
• Appropriate level of education and experience to accomplish the essential functions as stated above
Candidates must submit a letter of interest, resume, and completed application to: Borough Manager, Doylestown Borough, 10 Doyle St., Doylestown, PA, 18901, by 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, January 20, 2022. Doylestown Borough is an E.O.E.