Learn To Ride & Ride With A Pro
Tuesday, August 26 • 6- 7:30 pm • Central Bucks YMCA
• Open to boys and girls ages 5 to 12
• Learn To Ride for younger riders - Learn the basics, progress from
training wheels, and learn great bike safety tips
• Ride With A Pro - For riders with some riding experience. Ride with a professional cyclist while learning the rules of the road on a safe, guided 4 mile ride.
• Coaching from professional cyclists
• Pro mechanic stations for bicycle and helmet safety checks
• Age Group Races to finish the night
• Medals for participants
A preparation event for the Thompson Bucks County
Classic Kid’s races on Sunday, September 14th!
• Register at the event at 6:00 pm in the lower parking lot pavilion at the YMCA
• Details at www.buckscountyclassic.com/learn-to-ride/
• Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org