This council subcommittee is responsible for:
· Oversight of the activities of the Water Department.
· Oversight of the conditions of the public water system including both pumping and distribution.
· Billing and customer service issues relative to the provision of water service.
· License agreements for use of Water Department facilities.
This subcommittee acts as liaison to:
· The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection and the Bucks County Health Department for matters related to the public water system.
· The Doylestown Township Municipal Authority and other water service providers.
Joe Flood (Chair)